Baby jumpsuit in organic cotton knit
The well-being of newborns goes through comfortable and breathable clothing. Nothing is healthier than organic cotton certified for the environment and for Baby!
This knit jumpsuit - knit romper consisting of 100% organic cotton yarn guarantees sweetness and respect for fragile skin of your child. The Tricot Collection contains neither acrylic nor polyester to keep only the absorbent properties and cotton thermoregulatory and prevent any risk of allergy that may arise from the use of textiles unsuitable for newborns.
The knit jumpsuit is a timeless at the same time comfortable and healthy for the whole family. In addition, knitted baby clothes are recommended by pediatricians for the maternity suitcase.
Adorable and chic, the knit jumpsuit is practical for everyday use. It is very easy to put on and take off thanks to its long row of buttons. The buttons used in our products are made of natural material and have high strength.
A great idea for a birth gift to offer or to offer yourself.
Composition: 100% organic cotton
* The "GOTS" Label (Global Organic Textile Standard): This certification guarantees you a manufacturing process that is highly controlled at each stage and certified without chemicals, for the respect of the environment and consumers.
Washing 30 ° C in machine
Available in 4 colors (ecru, blue, pink and natural) and 4 double sizes:
- 56-62 cm (1 - 3 months)
- 62-68 cm (3 - 6 months)
- 68-74 cm (6 - 9 months)
- 74-80 cm: (9 - 12 months)
Important note: Comfort above all! For prolonged use and a size more suitable for all body types, our clothing collections fit bigger.
Discover on our Boutique our many articles made in organic cotton, as well as our collections of baby clothes that are trendy, comfortable and practical.
- Base color
- 100% organic cotton
- Sleeve length
- Lavage machine à 30°C (cycle modéré)
- Waist height
- GOTS certified (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- Long sleeves
- Round collar
- Shape / Length
- Planet - Provenance de la confection
- Planet - Provenance de la teinture de l'impression
- Planet - Provenance du tissage
You might also like