This teething ring is pPerfect from around 4 months, when your baby starts teething. A real innovation to relieve and amuse toddlers during teething.
Quickly choose your favorite model among the many models available!
This teething toy has many advantages:
- HEALTHY: made of natural wood and extra soft food-grade silicone, a material free of controversial or potentially allergenic substances (0 BPA, 0 phthalates, 0 plastic), so it can be put in the mouth without risk to your baby's health;
- EASY TO CATCH: specially designed for little hands, the ring makes it easier to grip the toy, which is very satisfying for the child and helps it develop fine motor skills;
- RELIEF: the different edges in food-grade silicone help effectively relieve your child's gums when rubbing, by promoting blood circulation
A great gift idea for Baby
The teething ring is a product registered by our partner Little Rawr. Australian brand keen to develop a range of healthy, practical and aesthetic products for its children. This innovative collection is manufactured outside the EU in strict compliance with European childcare standards.
Ideal for babies 4 months and +, the teething ring will make a original and useful birth gift, which will be appreciated by parents as well as babies! Perfect to complete your birth list, or to please those around you.
- Cut: 8cm x 7cm 1.8cm - from around 4 months
- Composition: wood and food grade silicone
- Interview: Before use, wash and inspect the product carefully. Do not sterilize. Hand wash in soapy water, or with a damp cloth. No dishwasher. Check regularly that the product is not damaged, if it is, throw it away.
- Warning: Remove items from packaging before giving them to a child. Keep the instructions for future reference.