Ergonomic baby learning cutlery
Perfect for food diversification, these clever ergonomic cutlery have been designed to allow Baby to develop fine motor skills, and to become independent during meals.
Easy-to-grab cutlery that makes baby's independence easier!
Learning cutlery promotes self-feeding toddlers. Their ergonomic design ensures easy grip by your children, but also safe use to eat without the risk of choking.
Traditional baby cutlery often has a long handle that children find difficult to hold on their own. This learning spoon and its matching baby fork allow your child to eat like a grown-up!
Many advantages for your little ones:
- Ergonomic handle for easy handling
- Encourages self-feeding for children from 6 months
- Protective collar to prevent the child from putting the cutlery too far into his mouth
- Shallow spoon to allow the child to easily empty it
- Recommended by early childhood professionals for the development of fine motor skills and finger muscle strengthening
- Dishwasher safe up to 70 °
- Dimensions: 8 cm long
- Meets international safety standards, BPA free, phthalate free
The baby spoon and fork are delivered in a nice box with a carrying pouch. A great gift idea to offer or to offer yourself, or to add to your birth list.
About the Grabease brand:
GRABEASE is a brand that comes to us from the other side of the Atlantic! Maya, mother of three children, creates her range of patented products by observing the development of her babies. The ergonomic Grabease cutlery facilitates the autonomy of babies during the period of food diversification.
NB: In accordance with the General Conditions of Sale and for health and safety measures, this article will not be returned or exchanged. This concerns all the references of the bath and care universe, meal categories, hygiene, teething items and socks.
- 5 cm
- Requires batteries
- 2 cm
- 30 gr
- PAP pattern
- Base color
- Plastic, BPA-free
- Compatible lave-vaisselle
- Compatible micro-ondes
- Conforme aux normes CE
- Certifié FSC
- Big size
- 8 cm
5 customer reviews
20% of people recommend this product.
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Couverts très adaptés aux premiers gestes de bébés
Je ne peux pas évaluer ce produit car j’ai reçu 2 cueilleres bois silicone à la place 😓
Chère Madame, Nous sommes sincèrement désolés de l'incident survenu lors de la préparation de votre commande et nous vous prions de bien vouloir nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée. Afin de régulariser l’étendue du problème, nous vous remercions de bien vouloir nous envoyer un mail à l'adresse suivante : [email protected] Dès réception, nous vous indiquerons la marche à suivre afin de pouvoir régulariser cette situation, bien entendu sans frais. D'avance merci pour votre bienveillance et bonne fin de journée. Le Service Clients Sevira Kids www.sevirakids.com
You might also like