Eco-responsible co-sleeping cot, Mondodo My Planet
Including €0.68 for ecotax
The new eco-responsible range of cradle bed co-sleeping Mondodo My Planet
New Mondodo, of the brand Dragonfly takes care of both baby and the environment, made of natural wood* with Premium finishes, enjoys incomparable comfort thanks to its large and spacious mattress.
the 1st eco-responsible co-sleeping cradle, with a chic design that will adapt to any interior, and which allows you to monitor baby easily and safely. The new co-sleep cradle is approved from birth to 9 kg.
The strengths of the new co-sleeping Mondodo My Planet:
- Height adjustable in 5 positions thanks to screws to adapt to all parents' beds, from 40 to 60 cm.
- Curved feet, design structure in natural wood eco-responsible and sustainable from European forestry companies (PEFC and FSC labels).
- Made with Oeko-Tex certified textiles.
- Attachment in co-sleeping by straps to the structure of the parents' bed.
- Rigid bottom with 4 cm mattress thick with washable cover, made from Oeko-Tex certified Polyester fibers
- Large automatic opening co-sleeping with 2 side zips
- Practical: its 4 castors with brake allow you to easily move from room to room without waking baby!
Included products : removable wooden activity arch with four soft toys, a mosquito net and one delivered with instructions.
The difference between standard MonDodo and Mondodo +?
What sets them apart are simply the automatic adjustment system and the curved mattress for MonDodo +.
Co-sleeping has many benefits for mom and baby:
With this practice, you can more easily monitor your baby from birth. It also makes it easy and quick to breastfeed your baby overnight without getting out of bed or the bedroom. The co-sleeping baby bed helps strengthen the emotional bond and sleep better. Finally, according to experts, co-sleeping is beneficial to baby's well-being and promotes his neuronal growth.
Mattress dimensions : 90 x 50 cm / Exterior dimensions : 96 x 56 cm
Use : from birth to 9kg
Certificate of conformity : compliant with European regulations EN1888 2012 E + EN1130.1 + EN1130.2
MONDODO and MONDODO + co-sleeping baby cots are rewarded of a 2020 prize by the Experts of the PARENTS magazine for the 2nd consecutive year.
*wood from European forestry companies with sustainable management PEFC certified and made from fibers from forests FSC certified.
*** Bulky item: EUR 7.90 additional handling charge for home delivery of classic oversized items such as cribs, furniture, etc.
- 56 cm
- PAP pattern
- Dimensions inner mattress 90 x 50 cm
- Base color
- FSC natural wood
- Sleeve length
- Nettoyer avec un chiffon légèrement humide.
- Forêt enchantée
- Waist height
- CE, Conforme à la norme européenne EN71-1/2/3
- Certifié FSC
- usable from 0 to 9 kgs
- Swing function
- Accessoires inclus
- arche d’activités amovible en bois avec quatre peluches normes CE, d'une moustiquaire, d'un jeu de 2 sangle de fixation de 140cm et un livré avec notice.
- Matelas inclus
- Niveau de sécurité
- Groupe 0 (naiss. à 10 kg)
- Box spring included
- Big size
- 96 cm
usable from 0 to 9 kgs
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Cotton Tog sleeping bag, StellaCollection Stella
Reversible minky swaddle sleeping bag, STELLACollection Stella