2-piece organic cotton baby set, Safari
The well-being of newborns goes through comfortable and breathable clothing. No longer choose between comfort and fashion with this adorable organic cotton sleepsuit!
The Safari set, original and trendy, as comfortable as pajamas. Pretty animal illustrations on the long-sleeved t-shirt as well as on the pants on the Safari theme. The whole printed on a soft cream color, a design that will make you fall in love!
He is very easy to put on thanks to its nickel-free press studs. Ideal for dressing baby without disturbing him and especially to facilitate the moments of change.
Made in organic cotton, GOTS certified *, the set guarantees you ideal comfort for baby as well as respect for his soft and delicate skin. It allows to regulate temperature and absorb your child's sweat.
* The "GOTS" Label (Global Organic Textile Standard): This certification guarantees you a manufacturing process that is highly controlled at each stage and certified without chemicals, for the respect of the environment and consumers.
Composition: GOTS certified organic cotton
Washing : 30 ° C
Available in several double sizes :
- 56 - 62 cm (1 - 3 months)
- 62 - 68 cm (3 - 6 months)
- 68 - 74 cm (6 - 9 months)
- 74 - 80 cm (9 - 12 months)
- 80 - 86 cm (12 - 18 months)
- 86 - 92 cm (18 - 24 months)
- 92 - 96 cm (24 - 36 months)
A beautiful, practical and useful birth gift idea that is sure to please the whole family.
Discover our many collections of organic cotton clothing GOTS certified *. Models 100% fashionable, easy to put on and practical for your child's changing time.
Important note: Comfort above all! For prolonged use and a size more suited to all body types, our Clothing Collections size larger.
- Base color
- 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Sleeve length
- Lavage à 30°C
- Waist height
- GOTS certified (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- Two-piece set, Pajama
- Long sleeves
- Round collar
- Elasticated waist
- Number of pieces
Two-piece set, Pajama
You might also like
Bandana bib with teething tip, SafariCollection Safari