copy of My first muslin blanket, Jeanne
Give baby his very first cotton muslin blanket!
Wrap your little one in softness with this first duvet from the Jeanne collection, 100% made in France.
Multi-purpose and totally nomadic, it will become indispensable for baby's naps and will accompany him in all his adventures outside the house.
When baby leaves the sleeping bag to cover himself under his first duvet!
This blanket is light and allows baby to snuggle in a soft nest thanks to the muslin. Nomadic, it makes everyday life easier and can be carried wherever your little one needs it for sleeping.
Multi-purpose, it can also be used for other purposes:
- a blanket to keep your baby warm during outdoor activities
- extra play mat so baby can play in a cosy environment
- extra changing mat to make this moment of hygiene more pleasant
- bed cover, to decorate baby's room and give him a cocooning atmosphere.
To find out more about the first baby duvet made in France :
- Size: 75 x 100 cm
- 100% Oeko-Tex certified cotton / Filled with Oeko-Tex siliconised hollow fibres
- Machine washable at 30° on delicate cycle
- Short circuit: designed and created in the Sevira Kids workshops in Compiègne.
This process guarantees optimal manufacturing quality and supports the maintenance of French know-how. We also limit the carbon footprint thanks to the manufacturing in our workshops.
MADE IN FRANCE
An essential to have at home! This lovely gift idea will please the whole family. Our Jeanne collection in muslin, guaranteed 100% made in France, allows you to play with our trendy colours to create a cozy and personalised atmosphere in your child's room.
- Requires batteries
- PAP pattern
- Base color
- 100% cotton, anti-allergic siliconized hollow fiber filling
- Waist height
- SEVIRA KIDS
- Fabriqué à la main
- OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified
- Type de garnissage
- Fibres creuses siliconées
- Big size