Food grade silicone teething mitt - Hedgehog
Original and playful with its specific shape, the nursing pillow will seduce young and old! A nursing pillow in the shape of a hen, so cute, it will brighten up the decoration of the room in an instant!
The soft Eucalyptus cushion, an illustration inspired by nature that will seduce you for sure! The pretty eucalyptus prints combined with a soft minky material, perfect for the delicate skin of expectant mothers. The design of the Eucalyptus Collection brings an elegant touch to your home decor.
- Sleep: this cushion is both the ally of mothers-to-be and children. During pregnancy, it allows you to sleep in a comfortable position while holding your belly. Children will also enjoy cuddling the cushion during their nap.
- Breastfeeding: perfect for not getting tired while feeding, while keeping baby comfortably installed.
- Relaxation: use the cushion as a support when you take time for yourself, or position it on your lower back to support your back. Whether you want to read, use your laptop or smartphone, you'll be comfortably wrapped in softness and rested.
- Decoration: placed on an armchair or on the bed, it instantly transforms the room into a cosy place! Ideal for the decoration of the baby's room. The hen cushion is a fabulous everyday companion, an invitation to rest, comfort and tenderness.
- Made from minky, a unique texture of extreme softness perfect for respecting the delicate skin of expectant mothers and children.
- The ridge and belly cover is made from high quality cotton, combined with the softness of the embossed minky fabric.
- Designed and manufactured in our Sevira Kids workshop in Compiègne, France. This design ensures optimal manufacturing quality and supports the maintenance of French know-how.
Sevira Kids, a young French brand specializing in childcare products, seeks to provide comfort for both children and parents by combining tradition and innovation. Today, Sevira Kids relies on the experience of its customers and on the quality of materials to continuously create products and collections at the cutting edge of innovation.
You might also like