AREAS AND DELIVERY COSTS
Sevira Kids ensures the delivery of its products in Metropolitan France, in the French overseas departments and territories * and internationally *.
The products are shipped to the delivery address specified by the Customer during the ordering process.
Orders are sent from France via La Poste (Colissimo Service) or DHL (express and international delivery) or another transport provider partner.
During the ordering process on the online store, Sevira Kids informs the Customer of the possible shipping times and formulas for the products purchased. The service provider ensuring the delivery is therefore specified (La Poste (Colissimo) or DHL) as well as the indicative delivery time.
Shipping and delivery costs are calculated based on the delivery method chosen, the volume of the items and the destination. The amount of these costs will be payable by the Customer in addition to the amount of the products purchased.
An electronic message will be automatically sent to the Customer at the time of shipment of his order, provided that the email address appearing in the registration form is correct.
- Delivery in mainland France
- MONDIAL RELAY at 5.00 EUR (delivery 24–72 hours after shipping times and free from 60 EUR purchases)
- COLISSIMO 5.80 EUR (delivery costs are free in Metropolitan France from 60 EUR purchases)
- DHL EXPRESS (within 24h-72h after shipment of a paid order at 3pm): 8.90 EUR
- Delivery to countries belonging to the European Union with DHL: Sevira Kids delivers throughout Europe, with shipping costs from:
- 11, 90 EUR in DHL Economy (48 / 96H after shipping time)
- Delivery to European countries outside the EU :
- 25.90 EUR in DHL Economy
- Delivery in the DOM-TOM *, UNITED STATES * & CANADA and the rest of the world *: our partner DHL PROVIDES express international delivery to these territories. Any customs charges remain the responsibility of the Customer:
- 25.90 EUR in DHL International Economy
*** SPECIAL CASE: Delivery of bulky item (s): EUR 7.90 additional charge for handling and home delivery of classic oversized items such as cribs, furniture, etc.
**** In the context of a delivery of large or important parcels, it is very possible that our carriers will require additional costs which cannot be covered by Sevira Kids.
In this case, the Seller will contact the Customer beforehand to inform him of his two choices: the acceptance of additional costs payable by the customers or the cancellation of his order.
COVID-19: Delivery times and online monitoring are impacted during the health crisis linked to COVID-19, all carriers and all delivery methods combined. Thank you for your kindness and understanding on this matter. In this context of exceptional health crisis, logistics companies have very strict instructions to follow in order to protect their health but also that of the customers they deliver. In the context of home deliveries, government directives specify that deliverers must not enter the premises of their customers' homes or buildings, nor therefore elevators.