UPDATE OF 20.10.2020
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of Act No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for Trust in the Digital Economy, known as L.C.E.N., we make it known to users and visitors to the site: sevirakids.com the following information:
The sevirakids.com site is wholly owned by SEVIRA KIDS SARL;
SEVIRA KIDS, which publishes it.
SEVIRA KIDS SARL with a capital of 1000 euros
Tel: 03 60 45 55 35
84 Avenue de la République 75011 Paris
Registered in the Register of Trade and Companies of RCS PARIS under the number 82117808400017
Intra-EU VAT number: FR44821178084
Email address: [email protected]
Editor: Ms. Virapin
Contact the editor: [email protected]
No reproduction or representation can take place without the written and prior consent of Sevira Kids sarl. Despite all the care taken to make this site and to update it regularly, errors may have crept into the information and/or documents presented. Users of the site will therefore carry out any useful checks, as the Publisher cannot be liable due to any errors.
The site is hosted by OhWeb SAS
The personal data recorded on this site will be stored and used in accordance with the Computer and Freedoms Act of 6 January 1978. Users of this site have a right of access, rectification and delisting that they can exercise with:
Sevira Kids sarl
28 Notre Dame de Bon Secours Street
PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Sevira Kids, responsible for processing your personal data will depend on how you interact with our Site and your geographic location.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHEN?
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you are requesting. For example, when you make purchases, ask to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events, or when you interact on our Site. This personal data includes your:
- Contact information, including name, email, phone number and postal address,
- User and account information, including your pseudonym, password and unique user ID,
- Personal information, including your gender and date of birth,
- Payment or credit card information,
- Images, photos and videos,
- Physical characteristics data, including weights, heights and measurements (for your petons for example)
- Personal preferences, including your marketing and cookie preferences.
We use additional personal data to enable specific features on our Site. For example, we request access to your phone or tablet's geolocation data to provide you with a better user experience, your contacts to allow you to interact with your friends, your calendar to organize your events, or your social network credentials to post content from an App on a social network. This personal data includes your:
- Photos, contacts and calendar,
- Social network information, including identifiers and any information from your public posts about Sevira Kids or your communications with us.
When you interact with our Site, the data is automatically collected and shared with Sevira Kids by the technology platforms providing the experience. For example, your internet browser or mobile phone may share certain data with Sevira Kids as long as these tools interact with the Sevira Kids Site. More information about these practices is provided in the "Cookies and Tags" section below. This data includes:
- Device ID, call status, network access, storage and battery information,
- Cookies, IP addresses, reference headers, data identifying your internet browser and its version, spy pixels and web tags.
In many cases, your internet browser or mobile phone platform will provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device collects or shares certain categories of information. For example, your mobile phone or internet browser can provide tools to help you manage cookie use or location sharing. We encourage you to familiarize yourself and use the tools available on your devices.
WHY AND HOW DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use the personal data we collect from you for the following purposes:
TO PROVIDE THE FEATURES YOU'RE ASKING FOR
When you use our site, we use your data to provide the product or service you have selected. For example, if you make a purchase on www.sevirakids.com,or if you participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the purchase, event or promotion.
In many cases, to use certain features on our Site, it may be necessary to provide Sevira Kids with additional data or additional consent for the use of the data for certain purposes. For example, to share content on social networks, you may be asked to provide your account credentials on the social network.
TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES, EVENTS AND OTHER PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES
When you create a Sevira Kids user account, we can use the information you provide and other Sevira Kids sources, your participation in Sevira Kids events and contests to send you personalized communications about products or services that may be of interest to you.
TO OPERATE, IMPROVE AND MAINTAIN OUR BUSINESS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We can use the data you give us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we may use this information for accounting, auditing and other internal purposes. As another example, we can use data about how you use our products and services to improve your user experience and allow us to detect technical or service issues and administer our Site.
TO PROTECT OUR RIGHTS, PROPERTY AND SECURITY AND THOSE OF OTHERS
FOR GENERAL RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
We use the data to understand how our visitors use our Site and consumer behaviors and preferences. For example, we can use information on how visitors to www.sevirakids.com are looking for and finding products to better understand the best ways to organize and present our product offerings.
We may also use your personal data for other purposes and we will provide you with the specific information at the time of collection and seek your consent if necessary.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Sevira Kids shares your personal data with:
- Third-party service providers processing personal data on behalf of Sevira Kids,for example for payments and credit cards, shipments and deliveries, administration and management of our data, email distribution, research and analysis, brand management and product promotions, as well as for the administration of certain services and features,
We may also transfer your personal data in the event that we divest or transfer all or part of our activities or assets (including in the case of a reorganization, sale, dissolution or liquidation).
When you use certain social features on our Sites or Apps, you can create a public profile that may contain information such as your pseudonym, profile picture and city. You can also share content with your friends or the public. We encourage you to use the tools we provide you to best control the information you make available through Sevira Kidsfeatures.
PROTECTING AND MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Encryption and Security: We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to ensure the security of your personal data. Your personal data is stored on secure servers that are only accessible to a limited number of people with specific access rights to these systems.
- International data transfers: the personal data we collect and generate (treat) for our Site is stored in France.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, we take the necessary steps to comply with the applicable legal conditions and ensure adequate protection for the transfer of personal data to recipients located in countries outside the EEA or Switzerland.
- Keeping your data: We keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the reasons why we collect it, unless there are legal provisions to the contrary.
- Your rights to your Personal Data: You have the right to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data. You also have the right to access, modify or delete your data, in case your data as stored by us is incorrect or illegal.
- The duration of consent is up to 13 months
To change your registrations (by email or SMS) or to stop receiving communications from Nike, you can change your preferences in the"See or Change My Profile"sectionof our Site. You can also contact us to exercise your rights to access, change and delete, or to object to the processing of your personal data via the contact details in the"contact"sectionbelow, or by sending an email to: [email protected]
COOKIES AND TAGS
Sevira Kids receives and records information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our Site. We use different methods, such as cookies and tags, to collect this information, which may include your (i) IP address; (ii) unique identification cookie, information cookie and information about the contents of your material to access certain features; (iii) unique identification number of equipment and type of equipment; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited sites; (viii) information about your actions on our Site such as behavior in terms of clicks, purchases and preferences; and (ix) access hours and reference URLs.
Third parties can also collect information from the Sites through cookies, third-party modules and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your browsing browser and the processing of that data is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Functional cookies: These cookies are required for the basic features of the site and are therefore still active. This includes cookies that allow you to be recognized when you visit our Sites during the same session or, if you wish, from one session to the next. They allow you to establish your shopping cart and payment procedure, but also to ensure the security of trade and compliance with regulations.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Sites by following their use. In some cases, these cookies can improve the speed with which we process your request, to retain the preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies can lead to less relevant recommendations and a slowdown in the site's performance.
- Social Network Cookies and Advertising: Social network cookies offer the ability to connect to your social networks and share content from our Sites on social networks. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information to help you better tailor ads to your interests, both on and off our Sites. In some cases, these cookies require personal data processing. Refusing these cookies may result in unsuitable ads or prevent the actual connection to Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or prevent the ability of you to share content on social networks.
You can always change your preferences by visiting the "Cookie Settings" section at the bottom of each page of our Sites.
USE THE SEVIRA KIDS WEBSITE WITH THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Our Site allows you to interact with a wide variety of other digital products and services. For example, our Site can integrate third-party modules for activity tracking, social networks, music streaming services and other digital services.
If you decide to connect your Sevira Kids account with third-party modules or accounts, your rights and personal data will be governed by the terms of these third-party platforms. For example, if you decide to share your lists on a social network, the terms of that social network will apply to the personal data involved.
Our Site can offer links to other websites and (third-party) apps for your convenience and information. These third-party sites and apps have their own data protection policy, which we invite you to read. To the extent that these third-party sites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we cannot be held responsible for their content, use or personal data practices.
STATEMENT TO THE CNIL:
In accordance with Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 (amended by The Computer Protection of Persons Protection Act 2004-801 of 2004) relating to computer science, to files and freedoms, this site was the subject of a 1656629 declaration to the National Commission for Information Technology and Freedoms(www.cnil.fr).
You have the right to make a complaint (complaint) to the Cnil.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS